TV Sound N725
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120/ 5 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TV Sound N725 - Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- LLoyds N725 TV Sound;
AM-MW, FM - 108 MHz, sound of US VHF TV channels 2 - 13 in two ranges, AFC switch, AC/DC switch, bass & treble control, earphones jack, 8 W mains power consumption, made in Hong-Kong.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 162 models, 137 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lloyd's Electronics; Chicago, IL