AM/FM Portable Radio Receiver N201
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lloytron, Hong Kong
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Portable Radio Receiver N201 - Lloytron, Hong Kong
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 67 x 125 x 30 mm / 2.6 x 4.9 x 1.2 inch
- Lloytron AM FM Portable Radio N201;
AM frequency range from 530 kHz to 1600 kHz;
FM frequency range from 88 MHz to 108 MHz;
Batteries 2 x "AA" size or equivalent.
Not to be confused with an actual production of a Lloytron table radio with the same designation N201.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 15 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lloytron, Hong Kong