Antique Radio N776
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Lloytron, Hong Kong
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Power out
- 0.8 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Antique Radio N776 - Lloytron, Hong Kong
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 200 x 240 x 90 mm / 7.9 x 9.4 x 3.5 inch
frequency range: AM 506.5-526.5 to 1606.5-1656.5 kHz - FM 87.2-87.5 to 108-108.5 MHz - controllo volume - commutatore AM/FM - antenna interna in ferrite.
See also: Antique Radio N755
Made in China
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.1 kg / 2 lb 6.8 oz (2.423 lb)
- Model page created by Edoardo Sigismondo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 15 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Lloytron, Hong Kong