RF coaxial relay
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Londex Ltd.; London
- 1942 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RF coaxial relay - Londex Ltd.; London
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 70 x 80 x 44 mm / 2.8 x 3.1 x 1.7 inch
A common RF coaxial changeover relay usable up to VHF. A screw plug can be opened to give access to the contacts for inspection and cleaning.
These relays were manufactured with a range of different solenoids. Typical values for operating voltage and solenoid resistance are:
6 V, 30 ohms
12 V, 143 ohms
24 V, 567 ohms
One 24 V relay carries the Air Ministry Reference 10F/17354.
The sockets are intended for coax plugs with a bayonet locking lug, but they are compatible with the ordinary Belling-Lee TV type.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.168 kg / 0 lb 5.9 oz (0.37 lb)
- Model page created by Bruce Taylor. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Londex Ltd.; London