Solid State De-Luxe Multi Zone LMB-3030 (Japan 903)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Longines Symphonette; (where?)
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117; 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State De-Luxe Multi Zone LMB-3030 - Longines Symphonette; where?
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 317 x 260 x 120 mm / 12.5 x 10.2 x 4.7 inch
Longines Symphonette LMB-3030, Solid State De-Luxe Multi Zone, Multi Band;
6 band radio coverage: AM, MB, SW1, SW2, PB, FM, VHF1, VHF2 & WB,
treble & squelch control, two telescopic antennas, dial light,
earphone jack, ext. SW antenna in,
Made in Japan 903
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.825 kg / 6 lb 3.6 oz (6.222 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 18 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Longines Symphonette; (where?)