- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN
- 1948 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AMP-108A - Magnavox Co., Commercial
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 41, Date 5/48, Folder 4811-10)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1015 models, 515 with images and 722 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN