- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: IR-1000 - Magnavox Co., Commercial
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Magnavox Solid State AM Pocket Radio Model IR-1000.
Tuning Range 540 -1605 kHz.
Made in Hong Kong.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1033 models, 519 with images and 736 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Magnavox Co., Commercial Wireless and Development Co.; San Francisco, later Fort Waye, IN