Magnepan: White Bear Lake
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Magnepan: White Bear Lake
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MG 3.5 - Magnepan: White Bear Lake
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 24 x 71 x 2 inch / 610 x 1803 x 51 mm
From the manufacturer’s sales literature: The weight and price are for a pair of speakers. These are ribbon tweeter and planar-magnetic speakers. The frequency response is stated as 34 Hz to 40 kHz. The recommended power at 8 ohms is 100 to 250 watts. The sensitivity, 2.83v/500Hz/1 meter is 85 dB. The impedance is 4 ohms. They were available in natural oak or black trim, with off-white, black, or gray fabric options.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 135 lb (135 lb 0 oz) / 61.290 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 3,150.00 USD
- Model page created by Stephen Masek. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Magnepan: White Bear Lake