Marc II (2) Computer Control Professional Receiver ICF-2002DX Pro
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marc; Japan
- 1987 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220-240 / C: 6 x 1,5 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Marc II Computer Control Professional Receiver ICF-2002DX Pro - Marc; Japan
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 200 x 75 mm / 13.8 x 7.9 x 3 inch
Wideband receiver / scanning receiver covering 150 kHz - 520 MHz, AM, SSB (BFO), FM; 20 memories, clock / timer.
Made in Japan by SONY
See also Pan Crusader CCPR 8000 PLL
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.1 kg / 4 lb 10 oz (4.626 lb)
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 14 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marc; Japan