Balanced Crystal Receiver Type 16 Modified with valve detectors
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1917 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Balanced Crystal Receiver Type 16 [Modified with valve detectors] - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 310 x 210 x 310 mm / 12.2 x 8.3 x 12.2 inch
Marconi Balanced Crystal Receiver. Identical to the Balanced Crystal Receiver Type 16 but the two crystal detectors have been replaced by V24 valves.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.4 kg / 16 lb 4.8 oz (16.3 lb)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.