Crystal Receiver 0.5 KW Field Station
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal Receiver 0.5 KW Field Station - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 290 x 290 x 130 mm / 11.4 x 11.4 x 5.1 inch
Receiver as part of the 0.5 kW field station
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.1 kg / 11 lb 3.7 oz (11.233 lb)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.