Direct Reading Decremeter
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1909 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Direct Reading Decremeter - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 5 x 10.25 inch / 406 x 127 x 260 mm
A portable Decrement Meter. Designed to measure the damping of high frequency circuits and could also be used for plotting tuning curves, measuring wavelength, capacitance and inductance.
Frequency range: 360 kHz to 3 MHz (833m to 98m)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 16 lb 0 oz (16 lb) / 7.264 kg
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (1910 Marconi Receiving and Measuring Instruments Catalogue)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.