Direction Finder Type No 11
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1922 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 5 & 60 Volt
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Direction Finder Type No 11 - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 500 x 450 x 300 mm / 19.7 x 17.7 x 11.8 inch
Direction Finder for professional use. See also models Type No. 11A and 11F.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 16 kg / 35 lb 3.9 oz (35.242 lb)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.