- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - only for Earphone!
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Flexible Receiver - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Spark crystal receiver covering two bands;
- 250 - 800 Metres (1200 – 375kHz)
- 500 - 1330 Metres (600 – 225kHz)
The receiver uses two carborundum crystal detectors and was used in conjunction with the Marconi 250W – 2kW, Spark transmitters.
Approximately 167 Pack Sets comprising the Flexible Receiver and the T1, 500W Spark Transmitter were exported to Australia for use by the AIF in WW1.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (HRSA Radio Waves Magazine No. 150, Oct 2019, Page 5)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- HRSA Radio Waves Magazine No. 150, Oct 2019, Page 7
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.