Marconi Balanced Crystal Receiver (Short Waves) 109R
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Crystal-detection 2 circuits (no tubes)
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Marconi Balanced Crystal Receiver 109R - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 320 x 220 x 310 mm / 12.6 x 8.7 x 12.2 inch
Marconi Balanced Crystal Receiver (Short Waves) without intermediate circuit.
Waverange 250 - 3800 metres.
Additional Apparatus required : 2 dry cells, 1 pair Low Resistance Telephones Ref No. 128R.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.2 kg / 15 lb 13.7 oz (15.859 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (1910 Marconi Receiving and Measuring Instruments Catalogue)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.