Marconi wireless Field Station 50 CW transmitter receiver pack
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1918 ?
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; something special ? Please give information (notes)
- Power type and voltage
- 150V 6V Volt
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Marconi wireless Field Station 50 CW transmitter receiver pack - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
Only according to an eBay sale(!): WW1 British Army field station, produced for the British Army in 1918 at a cost of £283 each. CW transmitters were only just replacing spark transmitters at this time and as such was cutting edge military technology of its day.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 35 kg / 77 lb 1.5 oz (77.093 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 283.00 £
- Model page created by Ruben Garcia Bayon. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.