- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1924 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 & 24 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Receiver 145 - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 140 x 200 mm / 9.1 x 5.5 x 7.9 inch
Professional receiver for about 400 meters, appears to be made for Holland
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.8 kg / 3 lb 15.4 oz (3.965 lb)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.