Receiver Amplifier 71 + Tuner C-31A + Slide Tuning Coil C-31A
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1916 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector with Amplifer
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 & 24 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Receiver Amplifier 71 + Tuner C-31A + Slide Tuning Coil C-31A - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 790 x 520 x 430 mm / 31.1 x 20.5 x 16.9 inch
Receiver assembled by amplifier type 71, tuner-detector C-31A and Slide Tuning coil C-31A
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 25.7 kg / 56 lb 9.7 oz (56.608 lb)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.