- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1920 ??
- Commercial Transmitter (TX not Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transmitter X.A.3.B - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 300 x 170 mm / 13 x 11.8 x 6.7 inch
Transmitter for professional use
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.7 kg / 12 lb 8.9 oz (12.555 lb)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.