Trench Set W/T 50 Watt M.W.T.Co.Ltd.London
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1915 ??
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 & 10 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Trench Set W/T 50 Watt [M.W.T.Co.Ltd.London] - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 410 x 270 x 230 mm / 16.1 x 10.6 x 9.1 inch
Spark Transmitter 50 W - Receiver
The WWI British 50 Watt Trench Set was built by several different manufacturers. A very similar set was made by the Wireless Telegraph Factory
This set also went through revisions during it's manufacturing life span. Marconi Wireless Telegraph built another 50 Watt Trench Set with change over switch.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12.4 kg / 27 lb 5 oz (27.313 lb)
- Model page created by Musée des Radios Museum. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.