Signal generator TF 937/1 12/2
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi Instruments, Marconi-Ekco (MI, MEI)
- 1956 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- CV2235 CV287 CV2127 CV138 CV138 CV2127 CV2127 CV469 CV469 CV138 CV138 CV131 CV469 CV858 CV138 CV138 CV133 CV140 CV2235
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-150; 200-250 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Signal generator TF 937/1 12/2 - Marconi Instruments, Marconi-
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 440 x 520 x 420 mm / 17.3 x 20.5 x 16.5 inch
A British Army signal generator covering the range 35 kc/s to 18.3 Mc/s in 8 bands/ranges, with facilities for FM, AM and CW. Provision is made for crystal check of the RF oscillator frequency.
Output voltage from 0.1 uV to 100 mV in 1dB steps at 75 ohm.
Alternative model name: Generator, Signal no. 12/2
Similar to the RAF CT218, the main difference being a 35 - 85kHz band in place of the 18.3 - 30MHz band.
The device is rack mountable and is 8 units high.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 124 lb (124 lb 0 oz) / 56.296 kg
- Model page created by Robert Düring. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 87 models, 74 with images and 37 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi Instruments, Marconi-Ekco (MI, MEI)