Apollo G.P./S.S.B. Receiver N-01-2050-01
MIM, Marconi International Marine; Chelmsford Essex
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MIM, Marconi International Marine; Chelmsford Essex
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 1100 & 100 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-130; 210-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Apollo G.P./S.S.B. Receiver N-01-2050-01 - MIM, Marconi International
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Marconi Marine Apollo G.P./S.S.B. Receiver Identity N-01-2050-01;
15 kHz - 28 MHz in ten ranges, A1, A2 & A3, digital read-out by Nixie tubes, single conversion superhet from 15 kHz - 1.400 kHz, above them operating as double conversion superhet. 24 programmable preset frequencies.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 15 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MIM, Marconi International Marine; Chelmsford Essex