Three Valve Amplifying Detector Type 71
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
- 1916 ?
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Detector with Vacuum Tube (Valve), no tuner; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 & 24 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Three Valve Amplifying Detector Type 71 - Marconi's Wireless Telegraph
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.875 x 6.375 x 8.625 inch / 302 x 162 x 219 mm
Marconi WT Three Valve Amplifying Detector for ships, Type 71.
Tuning circuits are not embodied in the amplifier itself as it is designed for use with any Marconi Crystal or Valve Tuner. The exception is the set can't be used with the Marconi Multiple Tuner.
The valves are Marconi V.24 and are interchangeble. The first valve acts as a high-frequency (RF) amplifier, the second is a detector and the third valve acts as low-frequency Note Magnifier (Audio amp).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 lb 8 oz (8.5 lb) / 3.859 kg
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 88 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co. Ltd.
The model Three Valve Amplifying Detector is part of the collections of the following members.