SE-1010 AM/FM Radio
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Marcraft International Corporation; Kennewick, WA
- 1970 ??
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SE-1010 AM/FM Radio - Marcraft International
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
For education reasons you first build the set on a breadboard, than afterwards you put the components on a circuit board and install them in the radio case.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Marcraft International Corporation; Kennewick, WA