- Manufacturer / Brand
- Markofon-Radio, Ing. Markov a Spol; Brno
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 1.4 + 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 13 cm = 5.1 inch
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Markofon B452 - Markofon-Radio, Ing. Markov a
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- After 1949 (nationalizing) the Markofon B452 was produced under the brand Tesla. The case of the Markofon B452 is mady with wood, covered by plastic skin and it has a bakelite mask with the glass scale.
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 19 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Markofon-Radio, Ing. Markov a Spol; Brno