High Fidelity Amplifier MA-25HF
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island
- 1949 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 5 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 105-125 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 25 W (43 W max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Fidelity Amplifier MA-25HF - Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 8.625 x 10 inch / 356 x 219 x 254 mm
Masco MA-25HF Amplifier is a 25-watt high fidelity 3-channel amplifier. The cover was available as an option for $7.50.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 34 lb (34 lb 0 oz) / 15.436 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 161.50 USD
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (492-13 Set 54 Folder 13)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Master's Catalog, 15th ed., 1950-51, pg. B-16.
- Model page created by Friedrich Weber † 12.09.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 118 models, 91 with images and 85 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island