- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island
- 1959 ?
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Broadcaster - Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- AC operated phono oscillator.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 486 folder 15 date 5-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 94 with images and 88 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island