- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island
- 1951 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T-16 - Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Masco model T-16 is an AC operated 3 speed player with 2 tube amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 123 folder 8 dated 1-51)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 122 models, 95 with images and 89 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Masco Mark Simpson Company Inc., Long Island