- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Masteradio, London
- 1965 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.12 inch = 10.5 cm
- Power out
- 0.25 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: D525 - Masteradio, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 224 x 125 x 52 mm / 8.8 x 4.9 x 2 inch
Portable radio with "Luxembourg" and "Caroline" bandspread. Fitted with sockets for car aerial, & earphone. SW band 5.7-10.3 Mhz. Battery type PP6.
Also marketed as the model types GEC G825 and Sobell S325.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- ERT Chart 1515
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 88 models, 52 with images and 55 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Masteradio, London