- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)
- 1970 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Masterwork
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Masterwork M3102 - Columbia Records Sales Corp.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.5 x 4 x 1.63 inch / 114 x 102 x 41 mm
Masterwork 10, M3102;
local/dist. switch, earphones jack.
Made in Japan
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-111, April 1970)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Columbia Records Sales Corp.; Hawthorne (NJ)