- Manufacturer / Brand
- Mathias SL; Barcelona
- 1968 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Megohmeter 21 - Mathias SL; Barcelona
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 180 x 90 mm / 7.1 x 7.1 x 3.5 inch
Functioning principle is based on the discharge of a 30µF capacitor against the resistance to measure. The discharge current is inversely proportional to the resistance value. Only the first lecture is valid, since discharge current diminishes few seconds after capacitor voltage is applied to the resistance. Supply voltage is 125V, AC. Alternative current is converted into DC by means of a diode valve fed at 3'5V and manufactured by Microtriode Fotos (France).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.1 kg / 4 lb 10 oz (4.626 lb)
- Model page created by Josep-Joan Berenguer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Mathias SL; Barcelona