- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / "C"; 4 x 1.5 and "AA"; 2 x 1.5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Panasonic T-35 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 7 x 3.5 inch / 279 x 178 x 89 mm
Panasonic T-35 All Transistor FM-Stereo Portable Receiver;
Although the front bears the "Stereo" designation, the radio in fact has a MPX output to connect an external stereo decoder.
Switchable AFC, AM range with CD marks (Civil Defense, Conelrad).
1/8" jacks for MPX output, Tuner output and headphones.
Contains also 7 diodes.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 lb 12 oz (4.75 lb) / 2.157 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 99.95 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Ad in Life Magazine Dec. 1, 1961, p.26
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-24, page 97)
- Model page created by William Noble. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2840 models, 2619 with images and 563 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka