Super-Screened Portable Four
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- McMichael Radio Ltd., Slough
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: McMichael, Leslie
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super-Screened Portable Four - McMichael Radio Ltd., Slough
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 18.25 x 8 inch / 406 x 464 x 203 mm
The valve / tube line up for Duplex Four ("S") Type schematic which may be this model.
- Source of data
- Radio! Radio!
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 180 models, 117 with images and 119 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from McMichael Radio Ltd., Slough