Megacycle Meter 59 (grid dip)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Megacycle Meter 59 - Measurements Corporation,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- The model 59 was a grid dip meter covering from 2.2 to 400 MHz. The equipment included one power unit and one oscillator unit. With oscillator head Model 59 (shown on both images), selecting one of the 7 coils, the range is 2 MHz to 420 MHz. With oscillator head Model 59-UHF (see corresponding model), the range is 420 to 940 MHz.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.7 kg / 8 lb 2.4 oz (8.15 lb)
- Mentioned in
- The radio electronic master 1956
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (June 1947 page 120.)
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 22 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ