Standard Signal Generator 84
Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ
- 1956 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Standard Signal Generator 84 - Measurements Corporation,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 24 x 12 x 12.5 inch / 610 x 305 x 318 mm
- The huge 84 generator covered from 300 to 1000 MHz in one single band, with 0.5 % accuracy.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 56.3 kg / 124 lb 0.1 oz (124.009 lb)
- Mentioned in
- The Radio Electronics Master, 1956
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 22 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ