UHF Megacycle Meter 59-UHF
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ
- 1956 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: UHF Megacycle Meter 59-UHF - Measurements Corporation,
- The model 59 UHF was a UHF grid dip meter, covering from 430 to 940 MHz in a single band. The meter included the power supply, with the meter, and the oscillating head.
- Mentioned in
- The Radio Electronic Master, 1956
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 22 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Measurements Corporation, Boonton NJ