- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Meissner Mfg. Div., Maguire Industries, Inc. (IL)
- 1941 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Analyst 9-1040 - Meissner Mfg. Div., Maguire
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 inch / 241 x 343 x 267 mm
The Service Instruments incorporated in the Meissner Analyst 9-1040 are as follows:
- An audio amplifier with phone-jack output for the headphones to be used for listening to any audio voltage in the radio set with an additional audio voltmeter of 2 megohms impedance (range: 0.1 to 1000 volts).
- A DC voltmeter with a resistance of 10 megohms covering the range 0 to 500 volts, either positive or negative.
- A frequency meter to check the oscillator frequency, a vacuum tube voltmeter covering the range .05 to 50 volts and indicating frequency from 600 kc to 15 Mc.
- A TRF tuner with phone jack output connections for a head set to be used for listening to the quality of an RF or IF signal, a vacuum tube voltmeter covering the range 50 micro-volts to 50 volts and indicating frequency between 100 kc and 1700 kc.
- A line current ammeter.
- Price in first year of sale
- 87.50 USD
- Model page created by Mark Skala. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 72 models, 55 with images and 36 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Meissner Mfg. Div., Maguire Industries, Inc. (IL)