- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Mel-O-Dee Manufacturing Co.; Philadelphia, PA, Norbert Radio Service
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mel-O-Dee 6-Tube - Mel-O-Dee Manufacturing Co.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Three dials (primary tuning control knobs)
By 1927 it could have a UX112A (112A) with half of the cathode current than the UX112, but not before.
- Price in first year of sale
- 125.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Mel-O-Dee Manufacturing Co.; Philadelphia, PA, Norbert Radio Service