- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Microsonics Corporation; Los Angeles (CA)
- 1980 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Other Recorder/Player
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Microphonograph EB-7 - Microsonics Corporation; Los
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Microsonics Microphonograph EB-7;
Player, DC-in also by AC Adapter Microsonics AC-1.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Microsonics Corporation; Los Angeles (CA)