- Manufacturer / Brand
- Mikkyphone MFG. Co Ltd., Osaka
- 1930 ??
- Talking machine - Mechanical Gramophone/Phonograph
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Solar- and/or muscle driven, also addl. power jack possible
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mikky-Phone - Mikkyphone MFG. Co Ltd., Osaka
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.5 x 5.75 x 3.75 inch / 114 x 146 x 95 mm
Portable wind-up phonograph.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Mikkyphone MFG. Co Ltd., Osaka