- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- RF (Radio Frequency-) Amplifier
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter); ZF/IF 30000 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amplifier-Converter AM-913/TRC - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 183 x 162 x 270 mm / 7.2 x 6.4 x 10.6 inch
- Receiving amplifier / converter, 100...225 MHz, channels B1 - B250. Used as B - band converter / plug-in in the R-417/TRC receiver (covering 50-600 MHz), the R-417 itself part of wireless stations AN/TRC-24 and AN/TRC-25. Made by Philco.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.1 kg / 9 lb 0.5 oz (9.031 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
The model Amplifier-Converter is part of the collections of the following members.