Antenna System AS-81/GR
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Antenna System AS-81/GR - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 7 x 9 inch / 254 x 178 x 229 mm
Antenna System AS-81/GR is a one tube directional antenna system designed as an addition to communication receivers. This system permits the operator to make use of unidirectional reception. Antijamming is the function of the equipment. By proper use, the pick-up of any signal can be reduced greatly or completely. By the use of four loops, the AS-81/GR can cover a frequency range of 1,1 to 16 MHz.
This set works with the SCR-284, SCR193, SCR506, SCR543 and many others.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 19 lb (19 lb 0 oz) / 8.626 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (TM 11-2608)
- Model page created by Mauro Grando. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)