Box BX-49 31393-Phila-43
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Box BX-49 31393-Phila-43 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 87 x 115 mm / 13.8 x 3.4 x 4.5 inch
- US Army Signal Corps Box BX-49, 31393-Phila-43; Storage box for 12 sets of RX & TX Xtals and antenna matching coils. To be used in BC-611(x)handy talky
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 kg / 4 lb 6.5 oz (4.405 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
Forum contributions about this model: MILITARY U.S.: Box BX-49 31393-Phila-43
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
This box contains 24 crystals, 12 R-F tank coils and 12 Antenna coils, for the 1 channel radio receiver and transmitter BC-611.
In the range 4 to 6 Mhz there are 2 crystals, the receive crystal 455 Khz higher in frequency than the transmit crystal, for each channel.
The BC-611 needs realigning after changing the above parts.
Jan Terranea, 23.Apr.10