Box BX 53 C
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1948 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Box BX 53 C - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 47 x 200 mm / 6.1 x 1.9 x 7.9 inch
- Metal box contains spare parts for BX-53 C:
tubes 2E22, 3A4, 3Q4, 1S5, 1L4, 1R5, 0C3; 3 neon lamps NE-47, GE pilot light bulbs 49 and puller therefore, an extractor for miniature valves, Allen wrench # 6, # 8 Allen key.
- Model page created by Fabio Masetti. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 371 models, 324 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)