Broadcast Receiver SSD2 5SD2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Broadcast Receiver SSD2 5SD2 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 390 x 270 x 200 mm / 15.4 x 10.6 x 7.9 inch
- frequency: 0,55-1,70 1.8-5,0 6-14,0 14,0-21,5 MHz Labeled: "Special Service Division Broadcast Receiver for US Armed Forces", four knobs on front side, scale on top.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 371 models, 324 with images and 183 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)