- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- Commercial Transmitter (TX not Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 28 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transmitter T-20/ARC-5 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.25 x 7.05 x 12.75 inch / 133 x 179 x 324 mm
- Radio transmitter, part of AN/ARC-5 "Command Set". 4.0-5.3 MHz, up to 40W A1/A2/A3. Powered by DY-8/ARC-5 dynamotor installed on MD-7/ARC-5 modulator unit. Remotely controlled by C-29/ARC-5 control box.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5 kg / 11 lb 0.2 oz (11.013 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (AN 08-40SCR274-2)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 375 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)