Crystal (Quartz) HC-6/U
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1941 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Crystal HC-6/U - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18 x 25.5 x 7.5 mm / 0.7 x 1 x 0.3 inch
- Crystal HC-6/U: Crystal used in WW2-era USAF HF and VHF transmitters;
HC-6/U (=HC36/U, HC48/U);
Crystal Unit 18mm wide x 7.5mm x 19.5mm tall; Pin spacing 12.3mm and pin diameter 1.3mm x 6mm long.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.050 kg / 0 lb 1.8 oz (0.11 lb)
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)