Frequency Meter AN/URM-79
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1954 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115/230 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Frequency Meter AN/URM-79 - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 22 x 26.5 x 20.75 inch / 559 x 673 x 527 mm
AN/URM-79 test equipment includes FR-4/U frequency meter, complete with aluminum carrying crate and accessories. Supplied to the Signal Corps and Air Force.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 155 lb 0 oz (155 lb) / 70.370 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (TM 11-5094)
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 375 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)