Frequency Meter BC-906-D
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1943 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 45 & 1,5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Frequency Meter BC-906-D - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 165 x 255 x 280 mm / 6.5 x 10 x 11 inch
- BC-906, part of test equipment IE-46-B, is an absorption-type VHF frequency meter. It was in use for determination and setting of the frequency radiated by the IFF-transponder equipment SCR-595 and SCR 695. The measuring frequency is 150 to 225 Mhz. On the front panel is a micro-ammeter which shows a minimum reading when the instrument in in resonance with a signal source. Other parts of the IE-46-B are: receiver BC-1066-B and signal generator I-196-B.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Jan Terranea. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)