I-72 Signal Generator
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1940 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-130 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: I-72 Signal Generator - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- I-72 RF signal generator: 100 kHz to 32 MHz in five bands.
100 kHz - 320 kHz
320 kHz - 1.0 MHz
1.0 MHz - 3.2 MHz
3.2 MHz - 10 MHz
10 MHz - 32 MHz
400 Hz internal modulation.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 331 with images and 187 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)